Turn One’s Vari-Flow adjustable flow valve allows for fine tuning the steering feel and assist level with the turn of a knob! Turn One’s exclusive Vari-Flow is easy to install, and replaces the factory flow restrictor. Once installed, the flow rate can be adjusted in seconds without removing the pump, lines, fittings, or re-bleeding the system. The Vari-Flow is a great tool for multi-driver vehicles, driver development, varying driving situations, or street use.
- Fits most GM Type II pump applications**
- CNC machined
- Flow range of .5gpm - 3gpm
- Adjustable in .5gpm increments
- Positive detent feature to lock at desired flow rate
- Knurled knob for easy adjustability
- AN-6 banjo fitting with 360° orientation
- Includes o-ring
**The Vari-Flow valve fits Turn One's Corvette, 5th Gen Camaro, GTO and GM type II pumps. To verify compatibility for other applications, please contact us via email or phone to ensure that the valve will fit your pump.